VAL0004 Fall for You
Wrapping paper may vary depending on availability.
Type of flower & colour may vary depending on availability. Similarly flowers (or available colour) will be replaced in the event that certain flowers or colour are not available; with equal value while maintaining the overall look and feel of the arrangement. Photo displayed is for reference purpose.
Same day delivery available from 10am to 7pm (Monday to Saturday). Cut-off time for same day delivery at 3.30pm.
Sunday delivery from 11am to 3pm, cut-off time at 12noon.
Order online via our website or WhatsApp us to place order at 016 355 9984.
We are delivering to Seremban, Mambau, Rembau, Labu, Senawang, Mantin, Port Dickson, Lukut, Sendayan, Silliau, Rantau, Linggi, Chuah, Bukit Pelanduk, Teluk Kemang, Pasir Panjang, Tanjung Agas and Sungai Pelek. Delivery surcharge will be apply to all these nearby town/area. A small surcharge may be imposed on certain Port Dickson areas if there is quite a distance from PD town. Kindly refer to our delivery fee at the check out page.
For further extensive information, please contact us at 06 646 2235/016 355 9984 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery date & time is specified in Malaysia (GMT +08:00) time zone. Daily, from 10am until 7pm. Kindly refer to our business hours.
- Order receives before 3.30pm (Monday to Saturday) AND before 12noon (Sunday) will be entitled for the same day delivery.
- Order receives after 3.30pm (Monday to Saturday) AND after 12noon on Sunday, will solely depend on our operational availability. We will try our best to arrange for same day delivery, otherwise it will be delivered on next day.
- All orders for major holidays or peak season delivery (for e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day & any Public Holiday) should be made at least 3 days in advance due to limited supplies.
- We are unable to guarantee time of delivery during peak season (for e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day & any Public Holiday) and delivery to rural route addresses, hotels, hospitals, or military bases. However, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Please ensure that all information is correct before submitting an order e.g. recipient’s name, delivery address, postcode, contact number & delivery date. We will not be liable for any delays or failures of delivery due to incomplete information given.
- There will be additional charges for re-route delivery.
Thanks for purchasing with us and delivering your love never been so easy with just a click away!
We do offer refund policy in the case that, the flower/product you ordered isn’t available at that time of your purchase (phone call will be make if replacement involve), if the replacement not agreeable we shall proceed to refund your money.
Refund will normally take 3 days to proceed and bank detail will require for us to refund the money OR it will refund through the payment method used.
Handling/processing fee may be applied and the amount will differ in different situations. When handling/processing fee applies, it will be required otherwise refunding will not be available.
We reserve the right to reject and refund your orders. In the event of rejection, we will refund the payment received via the payment method used to place the order previously.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.
We are not responsible for any order where the recipient refuse to accept the item. We will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, don’t accept the item or reject the delivery to their door step.
If the bouquet has picked up by the buyer but only to be sent to the recipient the next day or after, the buyer is responsible to keep the flower fresh and we will not be liable for the buyer’s neglect or mistreatment towards the flowers. Please ensure that the flowers are kept in a cold and well-ventilated area. Buyer must not leave the bouquet in anywhere that may be suffocating, hot, damp and/or under the sun. Kindly note that refund or exchange is not available.